Introductory Special Offer
Book 3 classes and only pay for 2 ($90 instead of $135)
A Man With His Camera and You.
Learn how to take better photographs in my One to One class.
What you can expect to learn from the Beginners Photography Class
- How to get that sparkle in the eyes of your subjects
- How to know which camera settings to use in different situations
- How to take sharp pictures with a beautiful blur in the background
- How to improve your images exposure (not too bright, not too dark)
- How to get more engaged and genuine expressions
- How to shoot at any time of day in a variety of natural lighting situations
- How to take your camera off auto and begin shooting 100% in manual
- Lens types and how to know if you need a new one
- Introduction to Adobe Software – Lightroom and Elements
This class is for you if …
- You are a parent who wants to take better pictures of your children
- You are a Blogger who would like to improve the quality of the photos in your posts
- You want better product pictures for your boutique, etsy shop or business
- You want better photos on your Social Media pages
All camera types catered for, Digital SLR, Pocket Digital Camera, Film Cameras or even a Camera Phone. All classes are One to One and include notes on Exposure, Composition, Camera Settings and lots more. Notes are emailed prior to class.
Classes start at $45 per hour with discounts for multiple bookings. Email for more details.
Classes take place on location and or in your home. No addition for travel with 30 miles of Downtown Atlanta.
Email me on email@example.com